Life presents itself as a test: Under prepare and failure looms. Over prepare will mean you’re scared and you will fail anyway;
How do you know the quantum of preparation you need? It is not more than your best effort!
The stage where you feel you have worked hard in measure of your strength.
– Do what needs urgent attention now
– Don’t waste your effort on what is irrelevant
– Make sure you enjoy it
– Keep your confidence level by assuring yourself that you’ve put in a great deal of effort.
– Don’t be drawn by other voices other than yourself
– When you are not sure, don’t stop move on anyway!
“Success is as simple as A B C – Ability, Bravery and Courage” – Anonymous
This edition is dedicated to my colleagues writing ACCA exams starting this week. Wishing you all 50 and Above
Follow me on twitter @nugehs,
on my blog: